Subject: [Leica] PAWeek 17
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Apr 28 16:54:02 2006

Thanks for looking and commenting Don. Interesting comments. I rather
like the score (line) as is. What you're reading as a chair shadow is
actually a trash receptacle shadow. And it's rather immovable. Not
sure about "meaning" - pure design for me. I suspect that if the line
separated the two arcs I'd find it too symmetrical.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] PAWeek 17)