Subject: [Leica] SALUDOS again from Barcelona
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Apr 28 14:48:32 2006

Hello all!

You know trough a message I?ve asked to Nathan to send you (THANKS AGAIN
NATHAN!), that I had problems with my computer, now is running again, no
information missed..., the technical man said me that they haven?t any
problem..., I don?t understand, much better!

Well ... I suppose I have missed a lot of things and nice pictures...,
impossible to follow, but fortunately you all you are always posting
excellent pictures I?m delighted to see.

I?m very happy to say you again

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] SALUDOS again from Barcelona)