Subject: [Leica] Need film and paper recommendations for an "old school" style project.
From: kd7olf at xmission.com (Gerald Homeyer)
Date: Wed Apr 26 18:58:30 2006

This summer one of my classes is photo journalism, and I'm wanting to
shoot images a bit "old school", or retro style, just to be
different.  Already decided I'm using the M6 and I'm going to use
Pyro to develop (everybody else is shooting digi), but I was curious
if anybody had recommendations for an old style thick emulsion, high
silver content film as well as a paper and paper developer that will
have a similar feel to it.  I was thinking maybe ADOX paper and maybe
the JandC Classic Pan 400 film, no idea yet for paper developer other
than to stick with dektol, but I'm definitely open to any and all
suggestions.

Any and all input is gladly welcomed.

Gerald

Replies: Reply from lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda) ([Leica] Need film and paper recommendations for an "old school" style project.)