Subject: [Leica] Sebring '58 / Now '67
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Wed Apr 26 11:16:04 2006

I took these at the '67 race.  I actually have a number of slides of
that race but I pulled these and quickly (and poorly, it appears now
that I have a decent monitor) scanned them a couple of years ago while
in an online discussion with someone who was trying to help me identify
the people in the photos.  I can tell you who I recognize and if anyone
can add to this please do:

http://www.bobbaron.com/Sebring67/page1.html

Image 1: Mario Andretti and A.J. Foyt

Image 2: Lloyd Ruby

Images 3 and 4: No Idea, but is whoever is in the driver's seat (other
side of the car) holding a large cigar?

Image 5: Carrol Shelby in the cowboy hat

Images 6, 7 & 8:  Possibly Bruce McLaren.

And yes these were shot with a Leica.

;-)

--Bob

Replies: Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] Sebring '58 / Now '67)