Subject: [Leica] Chernobyl Legacy - OT
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Tue Apr 25 17:41:25 2006

Ted Grant writes in part:

> And the idiots who advocate the use of nuclear arms!

> And when we hear or read reports by the idiot Prime Minister of
> Iran going on about "Nuclear power plants?" And in the same voice about
> obliterating another country? I'm sorry one has to really question his
> mental
> capabilities in that he would be affecting each and every one of us,
> including his own people, if Iran were to use some kind of nuclear weapon!

Why would Iran use a nuclear bomb? After all the Prez. there has announced
he's planning on sharing the technology with just a few of his close
friends. One or two of which are just slightly less mentally stable than
himself.

I'm waiting with some interest to see what Israel has planned for him.
Assuming the UN continues to do nothing but talk, talk, talk.

Regards,

Greg