Subject: [Leica] 35/1.4 pre-Asph M Hood
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Apr 23 07:21:59 2006

In a message dated 4/23/2006 9:02:12 AM Central Daylight Time,
red735i@earthlink.net writes:
If you want new, don't complain about the prices, just open your wallet.  If
you want used, wait for the bargain to come by ( it always does).  Either
way, this is reality.

Almost all of my Leica gear is used, except for the M6TTL and lens.  I don't
complain about the cost as to me it is worth the price, most don't beleive
this.  But then I still use old Collins Ham gear which will really floor you
at
the prices these days, especially if you want an original Collins
microphone.
Luckily I got mine back when they were only 3 times the price of their
competetors.  Sorta Leica Like.  Even though I now have the Nikon D200, I
still want
the DMR and can't wait to see the M Digital.  Just can't (So far) get used
the D200's operational ergonomics, even though to me it is better than the
30D's.  That and it is noisier than any of my R cameras.

Gene