Subject: [Leica] What do real patriots do?
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Apr 23 05:58:30 2006

In a message dated 4/21/2006 12:59:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
images@infoave.net writes:
That's one thing I like about going to church in Central
America.  Nobody cares what clothes you wear. Blue jeans are the most
common attire.  That's true for the Hispanic Catholic churches around
here, too.  There's starting to be a more relaxed attitude toward
clothes in some of the mainline Protestant churches, but it's usually
the maverick group that meets in the basement either before or after
the regular service that includes women who dare to wear pants to
church and guys with no ties. ;-)

I think this got started way back as it was an ocation to clean up after a
wek of working out in the fields on the farm..\  I know that in our church
today
most people dress as they do during the week.

Gene