Subject: [Leica] Re:Bye Bye Mamiya
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Apr 22 11:35:49 2006

On 4/22/06 8:12 AM, "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith342@cox.net> typed:

> I wish they had gotten into an RF system instead of the heavy, clunking,
> flopping mirror cameras.
>
> Jeffery Smith
> New Orleans, LA
> http://www.400tx.com

maybe they'll come out with a digital back for their 6x7 rangefinder Texas
Leica??:)

Mark Rabiner, Photographer, Wanderer, Mover and Groover.
Studio-Residence Phone: 503.221.0301
Cellphone I have with me half the time: 503.515.5565
1905 NW 23rd Place Portland Oregon 97210-2535
But not after May 1. As I'm skipping out to the east coast.
Will be on the road the whole of May as they fix up and sell my house and
belongings.
Website in flux but there's hope: www.rabinergroup.com
A big email guy: mark@rabinergroup.com  even on the road.
The Cellphone also will be in full swing on the road.
The website updated daily in May on the road with all waitresses, breakfast
plates and "Travels with Elmo".

Mark