Subject: [Leica] Best person for a Leica IIIf CLA?
From: msmall at aya.yale.edu (Marc James Small)
Date: Wed Apr 19 20:42:54 2006

At 09:46 PM 4/19/06 -0500, Jeffery Smith wrote:
>I may go with one of those who does restorations in the US. I have had a
>major problem with USPS from Canada, and others say that UPS from Canada is
>a problem as well. If I can keep the camera in the US, I might avoid some
>problems. I'll try Ken Ruth.

HIGHLY recommended:  as I noted in my LTM lens book, he gets all of my
serious repair work.  Tell Ken I said "hi" and advise him that I'm not
avoiding him, but his overhauls are just SO good that I've not had a
significant breakdown in the past five years.  And I have dozens of
cameras.  Ken is GOOD.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!