Subject: [Leica] Arak, Iran
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Apr 19 18:34:05 2006

At 09:11 PM 4/19/2006, you wrote:
>I like! Are those burnt out sand or snow?

Snow.  I never realized before I lived there that there was snow in
the desert.  We had up to six feet of snow in the winter.  Very dry,
fluffy snow.  It was beautiful and covered up all of the sand and
rocks that were there the rest of the year.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] Arak, Iran)