Subject: [Leica] Cameras could be different shapes (was T)
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Apr 19 14:21:57 2006

My camera:
        Uses my eye as a lens.
        My brain sends information to a digital processor which includes a
digital zoom.
        I (mind) determine resolution, final file size and moment of
exposure.
        That data is sent to a memory card.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

In a message dated 4/19/2006 2:35:04 P.M. Central Daylight Time,

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Cameras could be different shapes (was T))
Reply from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] Cameras could be different shapes (was T))