Subject: [Leica] A shot of T
From: kleinp at BATTELLE.ORG (Klein, Peter A)
Date: Wed Apr 19 11:35:55 2006

Wow!  That's my kind of picture!  The eyes have it, indeed!  Just
beautiful.

The E-330 is certainly proving itself viable as a B&W available light
camera.  I'm wondering if the camera's internal noise reduction is
responsible for some of the "perfect skin" look.  I looked closely, and
there are hints of a few zits that were smoothed out by something.

I don't know how you do it, B.D.  Whenever I take my E-1 and 14-54 out,
I feel like I'm toting a howitzer compared to a Leica.  I feel much more
conspicuous.  And I never get the level of detail you do.  Even shooting
RAW.  Granted, there's a 5 - 7.5 megapixel difference, but you were
doing fine with the E-1 as well.

I'm going to have to try some B&W conversion with the E-1.  Maybe that's
part of the "secret."

-Peter

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] A shot of T)