Subject: [Leica] A shot of T
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Apr 18 20:33:43 2006

> B. D. Colen wrote:
> >>This was not posed; they did not see me; it is real. It was shot with
> >>the
>>E330, iso 800, SHQ jpeg, in-camera bw mode, 14-54 f 2.8/3.5 lens (28-108).
>>http://gallery.leica-users.org/BDCOLENPHOTOS/LOOK

Hi B.D., I've been away shooting a baseball tournament so this is the first
time for me to see this purely magical photograph!

If one should say "the power of B&W over colour" this is it!!!  Henri
Cartier Bresson and your decisive moment? Forget it baby you've just had
your ass shot off big-time! :-) This is a classic right up there with all
the big name shooters people are always drooling over like they're the only
photographers that ever existed in the world!
Hell you could list them all while putting them to shame with this! Pure
beautiful B&W magic moment!

Hell I'd crawl a mile through broken glass to get one like it if I could!
Well done mon ami, well done!

ted

Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] A shot of T)
Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] A shot of T)