Subject: [Leica] r'n'r
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Mon Apr 17 14:09:26 2006

Thanks Philippe. I'm waiting to hear back from JD if he can use any of
them.
Apparently he picked up a bunch of lederhosen (got it) in thrift stores
while on tour over there. He likes the look. The band's latest t-shirt
has a polka couple dancing with their heads on fire.
Cheers,
Arche

Philippe wrote:
Harp and eyes would be my two picks because of the interaction with
the public.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 17-apr-06, om 07:58 heeft Arche, Harvey het volgende geschreven: