Subject: [Leica] Flowering Cross
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Apr 17 05:14:32 2006

At 08:02 AM 4/17/2006, you wrote:
>Strange way of presentation that does not valorise the photographss
>on their own IMO.
>Personally I like the medium CU's most, both for their point of view
>and their colors.
>
>Thanks for showing,
>Philippe

Sorry, Philippe, but what does medium CU's mean.  My brain is dead
this morning.
I thought maybe everybody was too burned out to look at four separate
photos so I stuck them all on one page.  With the close ups (oh,
CU's, never mind :-[ )  you couldn't really tell they were working on
a cross so I thought you needed the longer views, too.  No?

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Flowering Cross)