Subject: [Leica] Daily Dose of Spring LXIV Dogwood circle
From: mads.christensen at gmx.net (Mads Christensen)
Date: Mon Apr 17 02:41:06 2006

Don,

I keep on getting impressed by your almost Daily Doses of Spring - where one
shot is more beautiful than the other. And I keep on wondering if you have
stacked up your own stock from previous springs or if you really are this
active every day in the spring of 2006 with different gear combos?

Mads

p.s. Thanks for your comments on my spring flowers. I am little surprised
that you (or Douglas Sharp) didn't provide an opinion about the roots of the
Novoflexar lens that I tried to link with Leitz Wetzlar.

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Daily Dose of Spring LXIV Dogwood circle)