Subject: [Leica] FS: Mint MR-Telyt-R 8/500, Vario -Elmar 28-70, Metz SCA 3501
From: schoenhofen at netcologne.de (Dieter Schönhofen)
Date: Thu Apr 13 11:53:06 2006

I have the following Leica lenses and acessories for sale:

MR-Telyt-R 1:8/500 Leica Nr.  11243, , serial number 313xxxx, like new,
exterior, glass and mechanics perfect, with rear and front cap, 4 extra
filters to be mounted at the rear, original leather pouch,  EUR 600,-  plus
shippping

Vario-Elmar-R 1:3,5-4.5/28-70,  Leica Nr.  11364, serial number 364xxxx,
like new, exterior, glass and mechanics perfect, with rear and front cap, ,
original leather pouch,  EUR 400,-  plus shippping

I am selling both lenses for a friend of mine. Both lenses look as if they
really have never been used.

In addition I offer the following items:
Metz SCA 3501, flash adapter for Leica R8, to be used with Metz flashes,
like new with instructions (English and German), EUR 20,- plus shipping

I live near Cologne (Germany).
But I am happy to ship international as well, shipping costs depend on
destination.

As I receive the digest version please contact me directly via e-Mail
(foto_koeln@web.de) if you are interested.

Kind regards,
   Dieter Schoenhofen