Subject: [Leica] Photos
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Thu Apr 13 03:48:09 2006

Jayanand,
Sitting next to me on my desk is my father's very old and well-worn copy of
"Maneaters of Kumaon" by Col. Jim Corbett, it lived on his bedside table and
he re-read it constantly. I first read it nearly forty years ago. I've given
the gallery a quick scan (got to go to work) and I'm looking forward to
taking it in more slowly. Its great to see images that have been in my head
for years given flesh in your pictures.
Arche

Jayanand wrote:
I have just uploaded photos taken over the last two years at Pench Tiger
Reserve, Madhya Pradesh, India. Comments are welcome.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/jayanand

Cheers
Jayanand Govindaraj
Chennai, India