Subject: [Leica] Why we photograph, artists who photograph, and HCB - golden mean
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner)
Date: Wed Apr 12 12:36:56 2006

No kidding?  You mean colonial countries had some visual mannerism befitting
their respective needs?  Wow!  Of course, this is a quality unique to
colonial adventurers, so all you little colonized countries are off the hook
about developing visual mannerisms to fit your needs.  I just heard a great
sigh of relief from my photographer friends in the Cote d'Ivoire.

Buzz Hausner

Big snip...