Subject: [Leica] LUG merchandise
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Apr 11 16:03:55 2006

> Because it seemed like fun, I've added a number of new products to the
> storefront. You can buy LUG t-shirts, caps, infant bibs, clocks, throw
> pillows, mouse pads, and coffee mugs.
>
> See http://www.cafepress.com/leica_users
>
> Have fun.
>
> Brian Reid
> Saloon Keeper

Back from B.C.

Glad I saw the little "not serious" thing before I fired this out I was all
excited - thing is there HAS to be companies in which all you do is send
them a logo and they show you a readout like this with all kinds of ball
point pens and streamers which hang behind biplane crop duster skywriters.
Not as good as these graphics of course! Nor exciting options!
I'd like my tee-shirt from the finest Egyptian cotton and my mug from the
best see through China. I'd like red dots on the toes of my Keds.

I had a great time in Vancouver BC with Tom and Tuulikki and  what year to
year instantly becomes "Our Crowd". Got my teeth unwired just in time for
the occasion.

Caught up on my sleep last night. Now for my first cup a coffee.

...ok so this really IS real?!?!

I'll need bumper stickers on the back of Rocinante my RV of choice in my
Travels with Elmo to Find New England for the Merry Month of May. June One I
pull over in Bronxville or Brooklyn or upstate wherever.
June June June.

Mork from New York.
Yes you can go home.

Mark Rabiner