Subject: [Leica] The Great Vancouver Get-Together
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon Apr 10 21:05:11 2006

The Pacific Northwest contingent of the LUG converged on Vancouver this
weekend.  The excuse was the Vancouver camera swap meet on Sunday
morning.  It gave us a reason get together with great company, eat great
food, swap stories of varying degrees of veracity, and see how slow a
shutter speed we could still hold steady after varying degrees of liquid
refreshment.

Here's my modest chronicle of the goings-on at Tom and Tuulikki's.  And
later, at a Chinese restaurant where we had a fantastic feast, ably planned
and coordinated by Joe Leung.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album402

Shot using Mark Davison's R-D1 (thanks for the test drive,
Mark!)  Optics:  Mostly my 35/1.4 Summilux ASPH. The portraits of Greg
Lorenzo's daughter Melissa were caught with Greg's Jupiter-3 50/1.5.

Enjoy!
--Peter

Replies: Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] The Great Vancouver Get-Together)
Reply from jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] The Great Vancouver Get-Together)