Subject: [Leica] another couple of posts
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Mon Apr 10 11:36:28 2006

Walt-

The email server at work crashed in the tornados Friday afternoon (we
could see the funnel drop on Goodlettsville from the back door of the
gym.) so I've spent the day catching up on emails. I'm sure that out of
40 rolls you've got to have something that would tickle us.

I keep telling people the sunsets in Florida are like nowhere else, so
thanks for that little piece of home.

Arche

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] another couple of posts)