Subject: [Leica] between P&S and DSLR
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Apr 8 09:41:22 2006

The Sony DSC-R1looks interesting: superb lens on it compared to all
the kit versions of other brands, a 10,2 Mpix sensor, semi-manual
lens controls if wanted, full manual settings possible, too, below
1000USD, ...

I've already read everything about it out there on the web (and know
pros and cons, and ins and outs), so I'm looking for first hand
experiences of members on this list.
Anyone used this baby yet, and would care to comment?

Thanks in advance,
Philippe