Subject: [Leica] Alternate Whispering
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Apr 7 17:26:14 2006

At 05:31 PM 4/7/2006, you wrote:
Sure beats the hell out of talking about Capa and a "dead-dying-faked shot
>maybe?" of a soldier and the photographer who can't rebut anything either
>cause he's dead! ;-) ;-)
>
>Tina, first choice is still the best choice, you are right! :-)
>
>ted
Thanks, Ted!  I breathe a sigh of relief when we agree, and we
usually do!  That's one reason I don't comment any more often on
other posted photos.  You do such a good job that all I have to do is
nod and agree with everything you say!  You say it much better than I
ever could - instructing without hurting anybody's feelings.  I told
you, you are a born teacher ;-)

Thanks!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP