Subject: [Leica] My first time........................
From: smcj35 at yahoo.com (Colin J)
Date: Fri Apr 7 07:21:25 2006

Joe Leung wrote:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/joeleung/folder-8600.html

> It took great courage to show them to you.
> Comments are welcomed. But please
> be gentle ! :-)

Nice work Joe!

The Vancouver shot has wonderful atmosphere
(literal!).  I tried cropping 20-25% from top and
then cropping the bottom to make 2:1 aspect
panorama and it looked even better (to me).

The bird shopt is nice shot but crop needs to
include whole bird - tail and legs also.
Background a little busy - which lens was used?

Other (flower) shots nice.  Keep watching other
people posting here for some excellent flower
shots - good to learn from.

Was I gentle?  I hope so.  Welcome and thanks for
posting.

Colin