Subject: [Leica] FS: heap of older Leica Fotographie magazines
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Thu Apr 6 11:09:29 2006

Posted on behalf of Gary Beal in New Zealand. If you are interested, please
contact him directly.

From: Gary Beal <g.beal@xtra.co.nz>

I am trying to find a new home for a heap of older Leica Fotographie
magazines.

I want to see these magazines go to a good home, and while I do  want money
for them, collectors are normally happy to at least be  able to get their
hands on this sort of stuff. Some of them are from the 50's and 60's and go
up to the mid 80's.  Too good to dump, and I am not really keen on peddling
them on ebay.