Subject: [Leica] why we photograph?
From: smcj35 at yahoo.com (Colin J)
Date: Thu Apr 6 06:00:38 2006

David C Mason wrote:

> So far I am really surprised how many people
> responded with something
> about how they don't have good drawing or
> painting skills. That's a
> little surprising to me.

David,

My photography improved very much after I took
drawing classes at the local college.  I took the
classes to help my architectural photography but
it made me think more about composition always,
not just in shooting buildings.  When I can, I
now take more time to previsualise.

Colin

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] why we photograph?)