Subject: [Leica] why we photograph?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Apr 5 21:18:23 2006

Michiel Fokkema offered:
>>Probably because I'm afraid to get old?<<<

Walt responded:
> Take it from some of us oldies, it won't work.<<<

Hi Michiel,

Walt is right, "it wont work!" ;-) Nothing works to stop it so there's
nothing to be afraid of getting older. The best thing? Don't think or be
concerned about it as it's a waste of time. Learn to live with it and live
it to the best of your ability.

Think young, be young at heart and enjoy every moment and you'll not get old
in heart nor mind, however you live it out. Getting older can be some of the
best time in your life.

If you think your an old crock you'll be nothing more than an old whining
bitching selfless old man!

Remember this, every morning you awaken and don't hear an organ playing,
you can see the dawn, feel your heart beat and smell the coffee, be thankful
you can do all those things! Get out the door and kick ass with your camera
whatever it maybe! :-) And for heaven sake smile, :-) because you've just
got yourself another day of life! :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] why we photograph?)
Message from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] why we photograph?)