Subject: [Leica] OT Rodinal
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Wed Apr 5 20:16:12 2006

Store Rodinal in GLASS bottles and not in plastic.  Rodinal switched in the
later 1980's or so, and those plastic bottles allow it to decay.  I have a
bottle from the 1960's which still works but, then, it is glass.  I will
probably buy some more -- being a REAL conservative, I must confess to
being enamored of a developer which is now 113 years old! -- when my new
darkroom is in place this fall, but I shall immediately put it into a glass
bottle.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!