Subject: [Leica] At Symphony
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Tue Apr 4 11:50:04 2006

Nice, Dick. I especially like the first.
Arche

Dick wrote:
Took my Olympus Stylus Epic along to Symphony with me last week
loaded with BW400CN.  Found a couple of pictures in the hall, one
before the concert,

http://gallery.leica-users.org/BOSTON/08_0032_web

and one at intermission.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/BOSTON/13_0027_web

Another afterwards leaving the parking garage

http://gallery.leica-users.org/BOSTON/20_0020_web

And finally, later, along the Charles on what was the first real day of
Spring.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/BOSTON/25_0015_web

That last shot had a boat in it before I went to work on it in PS.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/BOSTON/25_0015_2_web

I don't like having the boat in the frame at all, but would be
interested in hearing contrary opinions.  (Of course the shot with
the boat is a real photo, the other something else, but leave that
aside for the moment.)

Comments and suggestions welcome as always.  Thanks.
--
Regards,

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] At Symphony)