Subject: [Leica] Castles in Spain
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Tue Apr 4 02:43:22 2006

On 03/04/2006, at 21:05, lug-request@leica-users.org wrote:

> Luis - I agree.  I always enjoy your photos even if I usually don't
> comment on them.
> I really like the depth, the sense of space in this one. But, why
> did you crop it so tightly on the right?
> For me the tight cropping creates tension where I would have
> thought you might have wanted the opposite feeling.

To tell you the truth, it's the whole negative, call it parallax
error,  inhability to frame or blame the photographer :) but I was
almost sure that in the VF the left figure was comfortably inside the
frame. Working it in the darkroom I wasn't brave enough to crop it
and discard a significative part of the far horizon.

> Many thanks for the look.

Thanks to you.

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/