Subject: [Leica] Lightjet vs Epson 2400 K3 for B/W
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Apr 3 18:00:48 2006

At 01:25 PM 4/3/2006, you wrote:
Since I'm not a Famous Photographer, mine is still on back-order.
>Can't wait.

If you can't find Museo Silver Rag - it's really popular right now -
you might want to look at this one:
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/printers/h-fap.shtml

It sounds like a whiter surface, and a thinner paper which would make
it closer to most fiber-based darkroom paper than Silver Rag.  I like
the Silver Rag warm surface for my people photos, though.
As the review says, they've made some kind of a breakthrough in being
able to manufacture these wonderful papers.  Competition can only be
great for those of us buying them!  Prices are already coming down on
some that have similar surfaces!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com