Subject: [Leica] Re:why we photograph?
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Mon Apr 3 11:33:22 2006

> Enough of "what's your favorite color film?" or "which exotic animal skin
> >makes the best covering for a gold plated IIIg?" Today's question is a
> >three parter:
> >A. Why do you photograph?
> >B. What's your primary subject matter?
> >C. Why?
A. For pleasure and for memory
B. Everything surrounds me but mainly what I see in my trips.
C. I do from my childhood -exactly  57 years ago the day my father put a
camera in my hands-  and because I feel the necessity of doing it...

Felix

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Re:why we photograph?)