Subject: [Leica] New Panasonic/Leica
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sun Apr 2 04:42:28 2006

Gerry
It is a true DSLR and you look through the lens. The design of the sensor,
mirrorhouse, optical viefinder and LCD live view is mostly taken from the
Olympus e-330. From what I have read the viewfinder is quite small and not
really bright, thus not very suitable for manual focusing.  There are
several e-330 users on this list (B.D. comes to my mind) which can tell you
more and better about this camera. You might also have a look at a e-330 in
a local shop just to check out the viewfinder. The Panasonic LC is not to be
expected before septembre or octobre, as well as the Leica 4/3 lenses and
maybe even a Leica sister body.
Didier

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] New Panasonic/Leica)
Reply from lists at paulhardycarter.com (PHC) ([Leica] New Panasonic/Leica)