Subject: [Leica] Real patriots don't take pictures
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Fri Mar 31 08:17:35 2006

Oh, you mean something like in the' country study' books, where shot
after shot of installations are surreptiously taken from a moving
car. Often times the byline, and notations, contains the name of a
mainstream journalists. Working seamlessly, of course, with the 'book
publisher' as a contract employee, while still on their newspapers/
etc. payroll.
So, where's the problem with that?

Slobodan Dimitrov