Subject: [Leica] Test Photos with Leica IIIf RD and Jupiter 12
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Thu Mar 30 16:19:28 2006

Very nice Jim. I hope you'll post some B&W stuff soon, to go with Daniel's,
showing us what the J 12 can do. I may start regretting having gotten the CV
35.
Arche

Jim wrote:
To try the lens in my normal environment, I made some photos at the local
airport using rangefinder focus without adjustment.  A sad old DC-3 served
as a willing model for my efforts.  While the lens is not as outstanding as
modern Leica glass, it is clean, works smoothly, and should serve my needs.
A couple of examples are shown below.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Musings/DC_3_Engine_Nacelle