Subject: [Leica] 15mm Obsession?
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Mar 28 09:02:11 2006

In a message dated 3/28/2006 10:47:58 A.M.  Central Standard Time,
r.s.taylor@comcast.net writes:
I can't seem to get the  damn lens off my camera.  There's just so
much to use it for.  I  was using Fuji Superia 1600 in an indoor
exposure test and these are the  last few frames from the roll.
\=============================
If you like  the rarified air of 1600, you owe it to yourself to shoot some
Fuji  Natura

http://tinyurl.com/s7zdz

Regards,
Sonny