Subject: [Leica] Spring flowers from a walk through the neighborhood
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Mar 27 10:19:57 2006

As a part of my weight loss and general fitness campaign I've been
doing walks and carrying my camera, and even tripod, with me. Here are
a few spring flowers from a walk yesterday.

I'm not big into the names of flora but I liked this white one a lot:

<http://www.adambridge.com/Photos/2006/03/26/_L3U9868-crp.jpg>

And the purples in this grouping caught me:

<http://www.adambridge.com/Photos/2006/03/26/_L3U9876-crp.jpg>

These, said the lady who was gardening, are wall flowers. She planted
them, she told me with a giggle, next to the naked ladies. I can't
wait for summer...

<http://www.adambridge.com/Photos/2006/03/26/WallFlower.jpg>

These are with the Canon 1Ds Mk II and Leica 100 APO.

Comments welcome.

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Spring flowers from a walk through the neighborhood)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Spring flowers from a walk through the neighborhood)