Subject: [Leica] #050 : #051
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Mar 26 08:19:39 2006

Graham showed:
> Leica M6 : 50mm Noctilux : red filter : Ilford Delta 400
> > http://www.geebeephoto.com/2006/06050.htm
> > http://www.geebeephoto.com/2006/06051.htm<<<<

Graham both very nice.
Actually with a little of modern day PShp manipulations the vertical could
be a National Geo cover. Yes even in B&W, but with a few colour
enhancements. ;-)

All you need is a "red canoe and a couple in hunting plaid jackets." The
canoe must be bright fire engine red, stands out better. Besides Geo
photographer's on wilderness shoots had a red canoe for the appropriate
scene enhancement. ;-) Along with a couple of blow-up folks in appropriate
coloured plaid hunting jackets matching the canoe. ;-)

And I have no doubt one of our more astute Photo shop manipulator's can
easily insert the appropriate "red canoe and hunters in living colour" to
this beautiful B&W scene." ;-)

I knew you'd like this simple suggestion. ;-) Do keep up the great work! ;-)
Well done lad.:-)

ted

Replies: Reply from graham at geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk (GeeBeesPaw) ([Leica] #050 : #051)