Subject: [Leica] Actual Leica discussion
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Fri Mar 24 10:01:48 2006

> ... OTOH, if the lens were advertised to cover a smaller format, but not
> advertised to cover a larger format, even though it did indeed cover that
> larger format, would be a winner.....a real winner....at a price point.

Not particularly germane to the digital RF lens topic, but the old 280mm
f/4.8 Telyt is one such lens.  It will cover 6x6, no problem.  I've seen it
adapted to Mamiya 645 and Pentax 6x7 mounts.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] Actual Leica discussion)