Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers; a selection
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Mar 24 08:56:04 2006

In a message dated 3/24/2006 10:37:36 A.M. Central Standard Time,
bdcolen@comcast.net writes:
I'm partial to the shots of cow slobber and sheep  puke - sorry, spiderwort.
I like the color contrast with the grass. However,  I'd prefer to see them
shot much closer; not close-ups, but definitely  closer-ups. :-)
------------------------------------

I did that already, you gotta  pay  attention!

http://www.sonc.com/jupiter8.htm

http://www.sonc.com/spiderwort_2005.htm

On  3/24/06 11:28 AM, "SonC@aol.com" <SonC@aol.com> wrote:

> I spent  about 30 minutes in the yard yesterday  taking pictures, and then
>  could not decide on one, so I'm sending out  seven.  I hope you enjoy
these.
> Thanks for all the nice response to  my "signs of  spring."
>
> http://www.sonc.com/spring_06/

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com