Subject: [Leica] FS: same old, same old.
From: telyt at telus.net (David Young)
Date: Thu Mar 23 19:01:50 2006

First of all, please forgive my posting a Friday For Sale on a
Thursday evening, but [a] we'll be off for 10 days, before Friday is
fully under way, and [b] it's Friday, now, somewhere in the world!

As usual, this is my weekly plea to have you look at the prints I
have for sale.

I have revamped my print web pages completely (again!) and this time,
I believe all the links work!  It's also cleaner, easier to navigate
and even (gasp!) offers PayPal's Visa!

If you do peek and find a broken link or other problem (or even just
to comment on how tacky you think it is!), please email me privately,
though it may be a couple of weeks before I get around to fixing it! ;-)

http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/prints.htm

Thanks for looking.

David.

PS:  We'll be on the road next weekend, so when Friday rolls around
again... remember this post, will you?  ;-)
---

David Young,
Logan Lake, CANADA

Personal Web-site at: