Subject: [Leica] Rodinal
From: gwpics at googlemail.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Tue Mar 21 23:57:16 2006

Forgive me because I have not been following the postings lamenting
the demise of Rodinal (a favourite of mine in the past). I have just
read in the professional trade magazine here in the UK that Mr. Cad
has purchased a 'large chunk of remaining supplies' of Agfa materials,
including Rodinal together with fibre paper and resin paper. Rodinal
is at 4.25UKP for 125ml and 9UKP for 500ml.

They are also said to have some Oriental Seagull paper.

Mr. Cad are based in Croydon and do have a web site at www.mrcad.co.uk.

Gerry
--
Gerry Walden LBPPA