Subject: [Leica] PAW Mar.19
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Tue Mar 21 17:54:48 2006

A little late. Three from walking around Opry Mills Mall, here in my new
city of Nashville. This is a huge complex, anchored by The Grand Ol' Opry at
one end, and Bass Pro Shop at the other. As much as I love my Southern
heritage, I'm ambivalent about the whole Nashville thing. It's kinda like
Rome, for rednecks. Please don't ask me to explain that.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-Nashville-06/overlook
http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-Nashville-06/pinned
http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-Nashville-06/tourist_trap
Comments, criticisms, and rude denunciations politely intolerated in a
southern manner; so feel free.
Arche
Oh- tech stuff: M2, Summaron 2.8; Pan F+ in rodinal 1:50, 12 mins.