Subject: [Leica] Digilux 2 vs. 4/3 sensor
From: pwerner at bluewin.ch (Peter M.C. Werner)
Date: Tue Mar 21 06:26:39 2006

I am very satisfied with the results I get from the D2 and I use it more
than the R9+DMR combination when traveling light, walking, skiing, etc.,
which is quite often. Prints up to A3 size (11x16) are sharp, color
rendition and dynamic range excellent, although of course not up to the
DMR standards.

How does the sensor of 4/3 cameras compare with the Digilux 2 sensor?
(size, technology, noise, etc.)

I was wondering whether anybody has had some hands-on experience with
both type of cameras and has made some hands-on comparisons of the
picture quality.

Regards
Peter Werner
http://www.leicaphoto.net