Subject: [Leica] Re: US educational inadequacy?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Mar 21 02:21:04 2006

At 01:59 AM 3/21/2006, A. LAL wrote:
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Jayanand Govindaraj"
><jgovindaraj@eth.net>
>
>>Walt,
>>Dont worry. We Indians feel the same way about students who study at the
>>Indian Institutes of Technology for a pittance (currently around
>>US$2500p.a.) and then emigrate to the USA en masse....
>

>$ 2500 p.a.? That's extremely high for India, no?

Living wages. I pay our Indian colleagues quite a bit more than that.

It's a global world and global economy. If you don't utilize global
resources, your competitors will. The thing to do is to treat everyone with
compassion, equity, and make the best out of the situations, not just for
yourself, but for all. Those will deal with people from other countries or
cultures on one hand, and then denigrate them with the others, have no soul
nor compassion.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from alal at duke.poly.edu (A.LAL) ([Leica] Re: US educational inadequacy?)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Re: US educational inadequacy?)