Subject: [Leica] enough with Olympus DSLR postings...
From: bruent at shaw.ca (Bruce)
Date: Mon Mar 20 23:14:22 2006

> I don't have the reference handy ... but Cartier-Bresson was not know
> as one who knew how to expose a negative ... at least not according to
> his printer. Fortunately he overexposed grossly, so there was at least
> something there.
On the other hand... I recently read a reprint of an article by Bob
Schwalberg recalling a meeting at which Henri claimed to expose his HP3
at 400 ASA. Bob asked how he could say this when he rarely used a
meter. Henri insisted he did, so Bob tested several of his exposure
estimates against an incident meter, and found to his surprise that
they matched.