Subject: In defence of NJ (WAS: [Leica] Sunday Dog, Bored )
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Mon Mar 20 22:23:44 2006

Nathan - Two fond memories of NJ from when I was at Rutgers grad school -
skating down the Raritan River Canal at midnight in winter and a bike ride
to Princeton. Otherwise, Rutgers was not the pretty part of NJ. Six months
there was all an Oregon boy could take! Plus when the professor who had
asked me to come to help set up a Photographic Chemistry department then
said I would need about three years of Physical Chemistry grad classes
before we would start - I was out of there like a shot!

Gary T