Subject: [Leica] Pictures from the school play
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Mar 20 15:26:35 2006

Thank you very much. BTW, to bring some gear discussion back to the LUG: I
shot these with the RD-1 and Leica lens, 95% with the 50/1.4 ASPH (I shot a
number of Tri-X with the M and 75/1.4 as well). There are some very minor
color correction to adjust for the fluorescent or stage lighting, but
generally I found the colors very pleasing comparing to some other shots I
have seen using a Nikon DSLR. I am pretty sure it's a D100 with some Nikon
zoom. Qualitatively, I found the Nikon colors to be more harsh...

FWIW

use richard at imagecraft.com)