Subject: [Leica] Hannemuhle new paper
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Mar 18 19:11:01 2006

I finally recieved the official notification of what Hannemuhle was going to
call their new paper.  They will call it "Fine Art Pearl"  It is a 285 gsm
paper and is triple coated.  Availability will be in mid April.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com
      March 15, 2006

Dear Don,

I hope you are doing well. Here is some of the latest news from Hahnemuhle
FineArt.
Hahnemuhle FineArt Announces Stunning New FineArt Paper
art media with the look and feel of a traditional darkroom photo paper, the
Hahnemuhle mill is introducing the newest member of its digital FineArt
media collection.

As with all Hahnemuhle papers, FineArt Pearl has been developed to the
highest standards using only the finest raw materials and manufacturing
techniques. FineArt Pearl 285gsm is a triple coated, lignin free, 100%
alpha-cellulose paper. The result is a surface that is remarkably similar to
a traditional silver gelatin double-weight photo paper. In a side-by side
comparison to similar papers from competitors, Hahnemuhle FineArt Pearl
proved to be significantly superior in D-Max, white point and surface
structure.

Replies: Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] Hannemuhle new paper)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Hannemuhle new paper)